From Twitter 10-23-2009
Oct. 24th, 2009 03:03 am- 01:54:15: @irishdalek i hate you! okay not really, but you're...grrrr
- 02:07:04: @cafpows *hugs* have you gotten any rest?
- 02:07:21: @irishdalek has nothing to do with you goin to bed missy..
- 02:08:29: @cafpows *hugs* Good!
- 02:12:25: @immortalaussie bad brother....lets form a lynch mob and tar and feather him!
- 02:58:48: I should so be asleep but alas I am not.... Here is try number two at sleep. Nini Twitter world!
- 02:59:34: @immortalaussie lol okay but tomorrow Kay? Lol
- 03:31:24: @weevilqueen soooo jealous
- 14:42:04: @weevilqueen lol I know right
- 22:04:00: Hey look at me I am pulling a Lizzy I am tweeting from my phone...lol
- 22:09:45: @irishdalek bite me. The iPhone it's like a drug.
- 22:11:05: @irishdalek okay edward
- 22:14:29: @irishdalek you used his words...
- 22:24:46: A certain someone's boss is very lucky I don't have a clue who to report his ass to
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com