From Twitter 11-13-2009
Nov. 14th, 2009 03:02 am- 00:01:49: and this is why I love my stacey RT @blindingechoes: #unexpectedbooksequels The Montague & Capulet guide to suicide prevention.
- 00:29:00: @raining_silence who's ass do i kick?
- 00:31:04: @raining_silence join the club
- 00:32:56: @raining_silence you want to be president or me?
- 01:16:16: I have decided, with someone's help, that @greggrunberg covered in ranch dressing is what we desire.
- 09:05:28: Although you may be dealing with ghosts from your past, they a... More for Scorpio http://bit.ly/14DAKq
- 10:37:43: @whedonesque the scene when Willow and Tara get back together in season 6
- 10:58:16: @okcmomto3 yes....and sick
- 12:14:37: @blindingechoes post in my future?
- 12:15:19: @irishdalek why cry? Sad dalek bad dalek
- 13:59:31: I want the record set straight right now I wasn't kicked from ravenhurst rp I LEFT of my own damn free will cause the mod went power hungry.
- 18:06:33: @Mia u can use windows contacts or gmail contacts or yahoo contacts
- 21:11:42: @Mia call 1800-694-7466 that's apple they will help u
- 23:05:17: @blindingechoes DOCTOR
- 23:08:06: @blindingechoes no my record is not broken, just a lil scratched, still a good message though
- 23:33:41: @blindingechoes *sighs*
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com